At all levels, you will find #TheJobIWant within our wide range of jobs.
Being an operational staff member at Areas is:
- Welcoming and serving new clients every day
- Choosing to have flexible working time
- Facing new challenges and dealing with the unexpected on a daily basis
- Sharing a desire to move forward together and committing to serve our clients
I want a job with a strong human contact in which I am sure to never be bored!
Being shop manager at Areas is:
- Animating your shop to provide a high quality of service
- Ensuring independently financial management of the shop
- Managing and developing your teams (recruitment, planning, objectives, training,…)
I want a job that gives me the responsibility of managing financial and human capitals and is a springboard for my career.
Being operational manager at Areas is:
- Running independently a profit center
- Gathering your teams around a common project
- Developing your teams
- Having the entrepreneurial spirit and the passion of being out in the field
I want a job with high responsibilities that gives me a considerable degree of autonomy while being part of a group.
Working in support functions at Areas is:
- Being at the service of the operational excellence
- Managing transformation projects
- Making Areas recognized as a pioneer of new trends
- Developing myself at the heart of a leader company
I want an innovative job that offers me the liberty of being proactive and independent.